Do Easy, Fast, and Cheap Cinnamon Incense Now
Why pay a mint for incense for your next spell? Fragrant cinnamon incense sticks are simple, inexpensive, and quick to make. Plus you do not need any special equipment to make them. All you need is a few easy-to-get ingredients and you can have your own delicious, aromatic cinnamon incense to last a while. They also make a great gift for friends and family who enjoy rituals, meditation or aromatherapy.
How to Make Your Own Cinnamon Incense
- Put on gloves.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177 °C).
- Cut the bamboo stick into 2 inch pieces.
- Put on your mask to avoid inhaling small particles as you use the mortar and pestle.
- Put the organic Ceylon cinnamon powder and charcoal powder in the mortar and use the pestle to grind it into a fine powder while mixing it.
- If you do not have organic Ceylon cinnamon powder, then you can substitute with cinnamon supplements for weight loss. The caveat is that cinnamon supplements for weight loss may have ingredients other than cinnamon so they may change the aroma.
- You may also use cinnamon tea bags instead of cinnamon powder. If you use Karma Kisses organic cinnamon tea bagsKarma Kisses organic cinnamon tea bags, simply open the cinnamon tea bags and empty the contents into the mortar.
- Add the gum arabic into the mortar and mix with the pestle until you have a substance that feels like potter’s clay except it would stick to your fingers a bit.
- If it seems dry then you can add a few drops of oil.
- Mix with the pestle instead of your hands because it starts out extremely sticky.
- With your gloved hands mold it around the bamboo sticks. You can mold it into a cylinder or cone shape.
- Repeat until you run out of clay.
- Place all molded pieces on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F (177 °C) for 15 minutes. A strong cinnamon aroma will come from the oven so you may want to open the windows as you bake.
- Turn off oven but leave the molds in the oven. Moisture will continue to evaporate while they are cooling.
- Once cool, remove and place them in a votive for safe keeping.
- Light when ready to use. Be aware it may take up to a minute of direct flame applied to the incense before they light for the first time. This is because there may be some remaining moisture after removal from the oven.
If you have any cinnamon you did not mix with the coal and gum arabic, you can make it into a cup of apple cinnamon tea or cinnamon honey tea. Did you know that people use cinnamon for weight loss? More importantly, those who believe in using cinnamon for weight loss have had their beliefs confirmed by independent peer reviewed research.* Even if you are not interested in cinnamon for weight loss, both cinnamon honey tea and apple cinnamon tea are a decadent, delicious way to treat yourself for a job well done and incense well made. Drinking a cup of Karma Kisses organic cinnamon teaKarma Kisses organic cinnamon tea is a great way to relax and a good natural source of antioxidants.
Use your newly made incense for a love spell.
Remember, successfully achieving the spell goal takes time and practice.
BACK TO MENU ▲
*Sheng, Xiaoyan, et al. “Improved insulin resistance and lipid metabolism by cinnamon extract through activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors.” PPAR research 2008; 2008:581348.